Build Your Own Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups frozen fruit (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, cherries, pineapple, mango, peaches, mixed berries)
- 1 cup greens (kale with stems removed, baby kale, spinach, arugula)
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk (almond, coconut, oat, macadamia nut, soy)
- ¼ cup nuts or 1 tsp seeds (cashews, almonds, walnuts, pistachio nuts, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds)
Add all the ingredients to a blender and mix until completely combined.