& learning Centers
Are You Part of a Pod, Microschool or Learning Center?
The Omnis Education platform can be easily and seamlessly incorporated into any in-person learning model. From homeschoolers to established learning spaces, we’ve got you covered!
Here are a few ways Omnis Education can support you:
- Expand your offerings with access to all of our Live Learning: Quests & Clubs
- Use our expertly-curated resources as the basis of unit studies or project-based learning
- Provide your learners with an organized platform for exploring life’s Essential Questions on their own or in groups
- Support your learners’ individual interests through Live Quests and Clubs without any additional strain on your own in-person facilitators and teachers
- Offer your parents access to ongoing live, expert support as they re-think education and plot a new educational path forward
- Help your learners keep track of their own learning
- Introduce your learners to a larger, like-minded community from around the world!
AND SO MUCH MORE…
Omnis provides individualized support to help you expand what is possible for your pod, microschool or learning center by leveraging the power of technology through our global learning community.
Creating Something Completely New?
We are also proud to provide full support for the set up and running of a pod, homeschool co-op or partner school.
Starting a pod or micro-school is a big undertaking…we understand!
We work directly with pods, schools and their founders, to provide a range of services to help you get up and running, fast, and to give you the peace of mind that you’ve covered all the bases.
We can help with:
- Policy design and implementation
- Community development
- Curriculum development and support
- Teacher selection and training
- Parental engagement
- Self-directed learning design, support, and training
- Ongoing support for founders and administrators
What Pods & Partner Schools Say…
Montana Hybrid Academy, Paz Chetnik
As our curriculum partners, they have helped us guide our educational content to a level of excellence, flexibility, and fun for all of our families. Not only have they been a huge asset to our school through the curriculum development side, but they have provided parental engagement learning lessons for our families as they begin their journey in alternative education, understanding mental health for tweens, and so much more.
I know that Montana Hybrid Academy provides the very best educational experiences for our students and support for our families because of our partnership with Omnis Education.