Welcome to the
Omnis LGBTQ+ Club…
A group for ongoing support for tweens and teens exploring their gender identity and sexuality.
Who This Is For…
This is for tweens/teens who:
- Want a safe space to explore their gender identity & sexuality.
- Want to meet other tweens/teens on their own journey, facing the same challenges and hurdles.
- Are seeking community to share their exploration or discovery of their gender or sexuality?
- Want a well facilitated, safe place full of fun, laughter, the occasional deep conversation with others who are on the same journey as you?
Omnis LGBTQ+ is an online youth club for under 18s who want to hang out with others in a similar situation and talk through the things that happen in their day to day life.
Membership Fees: Free to existing students, otherwise $27/month
Club Membership includes:
- Access to a dedicated online classroom, for connection with fellow tweens & teens.
- Additional resources to guide & prompt your teen’s identity explorations.
- A 30-40 minute group call every week on Thursdays at 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern / 9PM UK.
Linnea Carlson deRoche
Meet your Club Leader
Omnis LGBTQ+ is facilitated by Linnea Carlson deRoche.
Linnea has been a facilitator of learning and theater in schools, co-ops, camps, and home settings for 21 years. They completed undergraduate degrees in Communication and Spanish and a Masters degree in Education. However, the majority of learning has happened outside of traditional classrooms. Their home base is Philadelphia, where they co-run a youth theater program called Staging Journeys. Fun fact: Linnea, along with their partner and their 3 self-directed learners spend the summers rehabbing an 1850’s two-room schoolhouse near Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park in Michigan.
Linnea runs an LGBTQ+ History class for teens in Philadelphia and is thrilled to be leading the LGBTQ+ Club for Omnis.
Linnea believes that learning happens everywhere and works to create self-directed learning opportunities, always with a focus on social justice, lived experience and playful self-inquiry.
Here’s what club members are saying…
“My kid comes off these calls smiling and that is not something I have seen for a long while.” – Parent of Club member
“It’s the best part of my week. I love this group. I feel so supported by you all” – Club member
1. All fees for Omnis Clubs are non-refundable. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
2. If you act in any way which, in our opinion, is likely to cause any harm or nuisance to any person in a group, you will be required to leave the group immediately and we shall not be liable to refund your fees or any other payments.
3. You agree to respect and protect your fellow members’ privacy and any confidential information shared with you at ALL times.
4. All group calls will be recorded and made available to you, for listening at your own convenience. The only exception to this is for the Omnis LGTBQ+ Club – meeting recordings will be stored for safeguarding & security purposes but will not be shared with participants or their parents.
5. Unless consent is given, you may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials that we use or share in the group.
6. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content or material shared with you for the purposes for which it was provided only.
7. You may not, without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings or take photographs of all or any part of our the group calls.
8. These Terms shall be governed by the State of Delaware and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delaware Courts.